Effective Date: as of 6/12/2017
USER INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you visit our Website, we may track or collect information unique to you or the device you use to access the Website. We may do this directly or through third party tools, services, stores, accounts or hosting platforms involved with or connected to the Services (including without limitation, anonymous usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, analytics tools and ad serving technologies). This information may be used to improve the quality of our services, to administer the site and analyze its usage, to allow subscribers to set up a user account and profile, to contact users and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
- Information Collected Automatically. Whenever you interact with our Website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web Server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or mobile device to prevent or limit your computer or device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our Services’ features. When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Services, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
- E-mail and Other Communications. We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Services. We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us which makes emails more relevant and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by selecting the opt-out option in emails received from us or by adjusting your account settings.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will never rent or sell your Personal Information in a personally identifiable form to anyone, however, we may share your information in personally identifiable form as described below:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Services. While we strive to only partner with businesses with privacy policies that align with ours, we ultimately have no control over the practices of third party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business or websites policies.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, business collaboration or partnership or transition of service to another provider, your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract.
- As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information to comply with the law, judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or other legal process; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, emergency situations or technical issues; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, rights and remedies; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our employees and contractors, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
- With Your Consent. Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties in personally identifiable form, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF INFORMATION
If you subscribe to our Services, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
By using the HealthSnap Service you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the HealthSnap Service. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the HealthSnap Service or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notices), please notify us at info@HealthSnapsolutions.com.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION; QUESTIONS; SUGGESTIONS